- Slots for up to four extension modules, each providing a wide variety of additional functionalities (see **\**_ ).
- 32 bit ARM microcontroller for real-time operating.
- Altera CPLD for synamic wiring and ultra-fast logic.
- Real-time clock (CR1025 battery required for RTC).
- Open source software and full driver support.
- Automatically detects and configures all connected devices.
- 50 mA power consumption.
- Mounting holes for module slots (M2, screws included).
- Optional debugging headers.
- Cut-out for RaspberryPi display cable.
- Power indicators.
- Raspberry Pi aligned mounting holes.
- Raspberry Pi connector.
- Dimensions: 80mm x 56.2 mm.